XILIX® GEL – Properties
- Curative treatment/ Wood used and constructions
- Preventive treatment – Use class 1
- Treatment is by surface application (spraying) and deep injection (always in combination with surface application)
- The effect of the treatment is immediate and optimal right from the fixing stage
- The appearance of the wood is not affected by the application of XILIX® GEL
- Compatible with all coatings
- Ready-to-use gel emulsion
- Effective against: insects with wood-boring larvae (house beetles, lyctus, beetles), and termites, as a preventive and curative treatment for timber and buildings.
- Construction timber: frameworks, framing, etc.
- Solid wood
- Wood-based materials
- Softwoods / Hardwoods
Use biocidal products with care. Read the label and product information before use.